Registration and Fees
Registration Process and Payments
All persons attending the ICAS2019 must register, including session organizers, speakers and discussants as well as accompanying persons.
Early bird registration ends: November, 15, 2019
Regular registration ends: December 20, 2019
Early Bird (payment made on or before 15 November, 2019)
- Local Participant: BDT. 2500
- Local Student: BDT. 1000
- Participants from SAARC Countries: USD 75
- Participants from outside SAARC Countries: USD 150
Regular (payment made after 15 November, 2019)
- Local Participant: BDT. 3000
- Local Student: BDT. 1500
- Participants from SAARC Countries: USD 100
- Participants from outside SAARC Countries: USD 200
- Participants must complete the registration form and send it to the Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration will be confirmed only upon the full payment of registration fee. To enjoy the privileged rate for early bird, full payment of registration fee must be made on or before 15 November 2019.
- The Conference Secretariat accepts payments by bank transfer or bank draft. For payments by bank transfer, the participant should be responsible for all associated bank charges and the Conference Secretariat should receive the exact invoiced amount. Right after completing the payments by bank transfer, the participant should send an email to email@example.com by mentioning the date of payment, amount of payment, transection id (if there is any) and the name of the participant.
- All participants who have completed the registration process and made full payment will receive a confirmation letter through e-mail. Please bring the confirmation letter and present it at the registration counter.
- Fees for accommodation are not included in the registration fees.
- If an invitation letter is needed to assist in the visa application, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and processing.
Payment through any mode of Bank transfer should be payable to:
Account name: International Conference on Applied Statistics 2019 (ICAS 2019)
Account number: 4405702001030 (for in-country transaction: 702001030)
Bank name: Sonali Bank Limited
Branch name : Dhaka University Campus Branch
Swift Code: BSONBDDH
Registration and Other Matters (including Visa Application)
- Tel: +880 1811999036, +880 1924752885
- Fax: +880 - 2 - 8615583
- E-mail: email@example.com